DVD Maker

COUCHER 01:44 13 May 05

I rercently bought a Tevion DVDmaker USB2800D. All goes well after linking my camcorder to USB and the sound card it plays ok in live mode but when I press the record button it just takes a snapshot and on replay its just a single frame and not a recording. I have anothe way of recording using my webcam which has an input socket for the camcorder but since loading the drivers for this equipment this will only take a snapshot too. The reason I need the Tevion is that it supposedly records at full TV quality and the webcam only records at 640 by 480 pixels. The setup disk checks and reports that all my drivers are up to date so has anyone any ideas as to how I can get the thing to record.
Thanks
Dan

ICF 10:31 13 May 05

Do you have a codec package installed like this

click here

Click on the K-Lite Codec Pack you want

COUCHER 23:07 13 May 05

Thanks but being thick you've gone right above my head. I'm presuming these are driver updates but what specificly am I looking for. What I got with the hardware was a driver instalation disk which also checks to see if the drivers already installed are up to date (And they are)but also warns of unsigned drivers while installing. And another disk with Cyberlink Power Producer program but this seems to be just for editing after saving to HDD then burning to disk. I'll have another look to see if theres a link on the se disks for updating the drivers and get back to you.
Thanks again Dan

Tubster 00:25 14 May 05

Codec: "Coder-decoder." A device that converts analog video and audio signals into a digital format for transmission. Also converts received digital signals back into analog format.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now