DVD Magic

empire 23:42 05 Sep 03

I have been unable to load the DVD Magic CD program. The screen says loading is complete but nothing happens. Any body got any suggestions

I tried loading the cover disc as well but nothing happens ,so I uninstalled it and noe use Pinnacle or Nero or at a squeeze Easy cd creator 6.As for free progs. I have also tried Instant cd/dvd from the front cover of another mag. but is very complicated.

dolphie 04:35 06 Sep 03

I purchased the PC Advisor magazine
looking at DVD Magic Software on the Cover. But I am sorry to say that it is a useless program. I tried using it, but it is useless. I have wasted my money on it. I have ended up being unable to get a refund of the PC Advsior from the Bookstore. I am very upset about losing my money. Would surely not go for another magazine on account of the above.

The Software is not Magic as mentioned on the Cover Disc.

Besides DVD Magic expects you to have a DVD ROM Drive, though the Software is meant for CD-writer.

rotate 11:43 06 Sep 03

I had the same problem and contacted COSMI from their website who release the software. I was getting nowhere when I rang the cover disk helpline. DVD Magic is actually called DVD Ripper. They sent me a new disk and it set up straight away and works fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…