DVD Magic

electric eye 20:44 14 Aug 03

Hi,
New to this site. Just tried DVD Magic from the mag. It seems to work in as much as it recognises drives etc BUT on running the program, whilst it is compressing the DVD in question the film is running at a fraction of the speed (with subtitles showing )in the window of the interface. I stopped it as at that speed it would take hours to compress alone. Is this right? I was running two download programs at the time, if that would make a difference. My system is a (homebulit) Elite Ks75a mobo with XP1800 cpu, G-Force 3 Ti200, etc, running Win 2000. DVD Magic looks like it could be good, but it is this speed thing that is the problem. Whilst my PC isn't the latest, fastest etc, it copes with everything else I chuck at it.

woodchip 20:49 14 Aug 03

If you read the mag about it near the back you will see that it is working as it should. That's where a big CPU and plenty of ram comes in

electric eye 22:49 14 Aug 03

Having read the other post on this subject it seems that its is actually working ok. I will check the subtitles box and use program when I'm not downloading so much and it 'll probably work as good as it ever will with my spec

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…