DVD Magic

iristony 21:21 27 Jul 03

I am having difficulty loading this months CD: DVD Magic. Having followed the instructions down through the registration and choosing and loading the free files offered I find that there is no provision to Finish the Loading. Please are you able to help or could it be that I have a faulty CD??

holly polly 22:39 27 Jul 03

snap same here,hol pol

holly polly 22:41 27 Jul 03

cant register or update mine ,anybody else reading this thread got any probs?

holly polly 22:44 27 Jul 03

any suggestions from anybody for alternative software,what will do the same biz as dvd magic?

jakedawe 23:22 27 Jul 03

MovieJack 2 will do the same thing but it's not free and it also takes about 8 hours to rip the DVD (which aint strictly legal BTW).

Stuartli 23:27 27 Jul 03

There are already one or two threads about problems with this program.

powerless 23:57 27 Jul 03

You dont need to update or even register to use it.

Find the DVD Magic icon and away you go

iristony 18:13 28 Jul 03

Powerless: we have tried clicking the DVD icon but it will not install the program.
TonyD

Bronica 18:59 28 Jul 03

I had probs aswell but it seemed the install sheild had frozen but when I closed down all programs DVD Magic had intalled behind the blue screen and seems to work fine. I can't register either and yes it takes ages to compress a DVD.

woodyallen 19:33 28 Jul 03

I can't register 'safeworld' as no code has been given by PC Advisor?

Anyone else with this problem ?

BigAl127 21:29 28 Jul 03

I had similiar problems, but have now managed to install the program. Instead of letting the disc autorun, try going through control panel-add remove programs. It worked for me.

Took 2 1/4 hrs to compress a DVD but then would accept a cd-r disc when inserted in my e:Drive (CD Writer).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…