DVD loads into Nero Vision in Spanish- Why?

bob dob 20:39 PM 23 Apr 11

Hello, i am trying to load a out of copyright film on to Nero Vision but it only loads up in Spanish. When i play the DVD normally i get the options of English, Spanish etc but it loads into Nero Vision in Spanish by default. Please can anyone help me with this?

eedcam 22:06 PM 23 Apr 11

Curios How do you no its out of copywrite and define LOad do you mean play or rip

bob dob 07:24 AM 24 Apr 11

Hi, i mean it's out of copyright as it's so old. I mean 'rip' to Nero Vision (Also, it has no protection on it, verifying it is no copyright)

BT 09:22 AM 24 Apr 11

"it's out of copyright as it's so old"

Hardly!

Copyright exists for at least 50 years from the end of the year of 'publication'.

BT 09:30 AM 24 Apr 11

"Also, it has no protection on it, verifying it is no copyright)"

What a load of rot!

Just because there's no protection doesn't mean that Copyright doesn't exist.

You don't have to DO anything to make a work Copyright. Copyright exists automatically from when you create the work. Think about it. If you write a book there's no way you can 'Protect' it physically from copying but Copyright still exists in your name for that book. The same applies to Films.

bob dob 09:49 AM 24 Apr 11

What a load of rot!

Steady BT, it seems you are quite keen to be disrespectful when there is simply no need.

Graham. 10:01 AM 24 Apr 11

The language stream you will have to select it before burning the DVD with Nero Vision. In the "Edit Movie" screen, make double-click on the Video Track to open the "Properties" window. Under "Audio Stream" you can select the desired audio stream.

bob dob 10:05 AM 24 Apr 11

Solution:

http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtopic=3119

bob dob 10:06 AM 24 Apr 11

Thanks Graham, that is wonderful, kind and very helpful!!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay