Dvd Help!!

crunchie2006 19:56 15 Oct 07

I have a windows vista its a brand new computer everytime i put a dvd in windows media player 11 loads up but an error comes up saying you may need to adjust your screen resolution. I have adjust the screen resolution but it still dont work.Cds work fine and i have put a dvd on to cd and that works fine i just have trouble watching dvds on my computer can anyone help Please Thank You

SANTOS7 20:01 15 Oct 07

click here

could be a codec issue the K-Lite pack from the link may help...

skidzy 21:21 15 Oct 07

Hi Santos,how's it hanging me ol mucker. :-))

crunchie2006
Check this;

Open WMP11
On the black border top of the screen,right click and select View.
Navigate to the bottom the list and check,

Video size
Tick,Fit Video to player on resize.100%

crunchie2006 09:41 16 Oct 07

windows media player 11 still wont play them

try vlc
click here
plays almost all dvds
also try installing wmp11 over the current install to get wmp working

crunchie2006 15:35 16 Oct 07

Hey i have tryed what has been suggested but still no luck still saying error on media player .
i try to install windows media player 11 but it said i already have the most recent media player and i cant unistall the one i already got because i cantr find it on the unistall programs. thanks for the suggestions

from within vlc,
try
File>open directory>expand "my computer" to reveal your dvd drive,highlight it and click ok

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…