DVD help

Tk_RiceZ 19:14 13 Nov 05

hello people, i've jusdt bought a DVD writer. i was wondering do i need to convert the mpeg file that i've downloaded into a DVD format to be able to burn it onto a DVD so that normal DVD players can play it? thanks in advance and is there any software that i can do that.

MidgetMan 19:39 13 Nov 05

Some players will play svcd's ok in which case just burn to cd using nero, or you can convert to dvd file and make your own menus etc, again using nero. There are lots of progs that will do this but nero is the best, it proberly came free with the dvd burner?

Tk_RiceZ 19:42 13 Nov 05

can you help me a bit more and tell me how its done, i've got nero 6 enterprise edition.

Skills 20:04 13 Nov 05

Do you have as part of your nero suite a program called nero vison express if so use this program and add in your video file it will then convert it and burn it to DVD for you.

Tk_RiceZ 20:08 13 Nov 05

no i haven't got it. is there any other program that i can use. so DVD use mpeg 4?

Skills 20:22 13 Nov 05

I have a small 2.5 meg file that should convert your mpeg file into a dvd file structure which is vob files it should then just be a case of burning these to disk.

If you would like it send me an email using the yellow envelope next to my name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…