dvd hdd recorders

JACC 16:47 10 Jun 05

Could you please advise me on buying a dvd hdd recorder . I was looking at a Liteon with 160gb hdd , seems a good price at around £275-£300 , i will pay that sort of money . If you have one , what like is it ?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:08 10 Jun 05

click here a read of this thread.

JACC 17:16 10 Jun 05

Sorry Fruit Bat the link is not working .

SEASHANTY 20:33 10 Jun 05

Some reviews click here

SEASHANTY 20:36 10 Jun 05

....and click on the recorder image to bring up the review.

SEASHANTY 20:42 10 Jun 05

I have two Panasonics and a JVC DVD recorder and I prefer these because they allow you to record to DVD-RAM discs click here The Liteon doesn't support DVD-RAM but nevertheless many people have purchased Liteons and seem satisfied with them on the whole. For recording from Freeview, however, I prefer to use the Digifusion Twin Tuner box with 80GB HDD. Its so easy to use and allows you to record two Freeview channels at the same time whilst watching something you have prev recorded, if you so wish. It's simplicity itself to operate and downloads a 14 day programme guide if left in standby overnight. Cost £180 from Argos and its one of the best purchases I ever made.

SEASHANTY 20:46 10 Jun 05

...and... if I find something on the Digifusion Freeview HDD I wish to keep then I connect the Digifusion to one of the Panasonics and transfer the recording to DVD-R. Best of both worlds.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…