DVD Files Problem

RobCharles1981 17:03 PM 09 Apr 11

A few days ago I had a little accident which resulted in Data Loss which in fairness I've got all the data back using Recuva.

On His hard drive I had DVD Videos but since Recuva helped me out I'm faced with a load of DVD Files that need Organizing into getting them to work again.

Is there any software that might help me with this???

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:07 PM 09 Apr 11

Can you please expand on what you mean by Organizing into getting them to work again.

RobCharles1981 19:09 PM 09 Apr 11

Well whats happend when Recuva recovered the data from the Drive, with the DVD Files they are obvisouly not in their folders and they need sorting out.

I'm after a simple software tool that would enable me to match up the files.

Thanks. Rob

eedcam 22:20 PM 09 Apr 11

are these vts vob files If so then you need to collect them in order and reauthor them with whatever you have or something like dvd flick which is free .Forget about any others except for the vts _vob 1 and so one which you will recognise by size each one will be .99 G/byte max

RobCharles1981 14:44 PM 10 Apr 11

Hi

These files are .ifo .vob I need to find a way to match the files up with some easy to use software?

eedcam 18:31 PM 10 Apr 11

The Ifo files are only the menus not quite sure what you are trying to do Rob.How are these files mixed up? are there ifo/bup and vobs in batches or are the scattered abou.If you know which ones go where then Imgburn which is free will build and burn them to a single Iso ready to burn to dvc when checked .Just add the files in the order then choose write files to image

eedcam 22:17 PM 10 Apr 11

Impossible Task? all depends on what he actually has .Yes if the ifos and etc are allover the place but even then the vobs would be straight forward to regroup and burn again

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites