DVD To DVD Help Please

sydhall 17:52 02 Feb 06

Hi Everyone,

Hi Everyone,

Help Please?? My two youngest granddaughters are always into me for the latest DVD film releases. OK but obliviously I then covert them to blank DVDs to give a wallet a little breathing space. Recently I have noticed that most of the recent film releases are on a “GOLD-Format” DVD Whenever there is a block with these? I don’t know? But for some strange reason you cannot seem to get them Decrypted
I have tried various ways without any success.

Regard’s
Syd.

geedad 20:13 02 Feb 06

sydhall.
Some of the latest DVDs are copy-protected
If you can copy the latest DVDs, you may find this is possibly illegal.
geedad

jakimo 20:24 02 Feb 06

I suggest you read read the forum Terms & conditions on pirated media

conrail 20:36 02 Feb 06

would this be pirated if he is using the original and the copy for himself? I often copy my audio CD's to mp3 format to listen to while working, I always thought that this is allowed so long as it is for your own personal use

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:41 02 Feb 06

The user agreement will stipulate if you are allowed to copy for personal use.

If it is not stipulated then under the laws of GB thn copying is illegal.

jakimo 21:08 02 Feb 06

Sydhall is asking for help in copying a commercial DVD,the forum rules do not permit the posting of information to enable people to evade the copyright laws (see under forbidden territory)

mike1967 21:19 02 Feb 06

A program called anydvd click here should do what you want.
The guy is only asking for help in making back ups so his young children dont wreck his originals, technically against the law, but my view is you own the original why cant you copy it for yourself

canard 21:31 02 Feb 06

Bigger grandchildren can also be lethal to expensive DVDs. This is free and easy to use click here.

Skills 21:32 02 Feb 06

This is also free and may help click here

TonyAA 10:18 03 Feb 06

No one will help with this type of request on this forum.LOL.

keewaa 10:31 03 Feb 06

I have a DVD player linked to an old TV through a videorecorder. I have discovered Macrovision copyright protection causes DVDs to be unwatchable, due to constant brightness and darkness increases and decreases.

I saw this post and was wondering ... Can I use any of these programs to remove the macrovision and make them watchable? I don't really want to replace a perfectly good TV, just because it has lasted so well!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple