dvd cover/disc marking

Does anyone know of a safe "virus free" website where you can download/print dvd covers/inserts for films etc.

Also can you use recommended marker pens for cd discs on dvd discs; if so can you write anywhere on the non-recordable side or can you only write in a specified area. I have writable dvd discs where it is stated that I should write in the title cloumn but can't find any area on the disc demarcated for this; is it an area on the disc which one should know about anyway.

Thank you.

crx1600 15:50 26 May 03

to view DVD covers/discs/inserts click here

as for writing onto the disc, i prefer to print a label, search for 'PressIt' among others. click here

to crx 1600

thank you for your website - it is really great. just printed my first pro cover!. found i could not get it printed initially until my son loaded it on internet explorer rather than aol and it has worked like a dream since. thank you once again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…