Dvd copying software help

Shutt1e 10:01 02 Sep 06

i have tried many dvd copying software and they are realy complicated ai am doing this on my laptop so i only have 1 dvd drive so is there any good software to do this that arent complicated is cdburner xp any good ?

FatboySlim71 10:09 02 Sep 06

Its not the kind of forum that will help anyone copy dvd's, as this is Illegal!

Shutt1e 10:11 02 Sep 06

woops ok

jimv7 10:18 02 Sep 06

DVD Shrink click here

dangerusone 11:51 02 Sep 06

CloneDVD
click here

freaky 13:57 02 Sep 06

I use to use DVD Shrink to create backup copies of my DVD's but it will only work with older DVD's.

This is because DVD Shrink is no longer updated, and therefore cannot cope with the latest protection used on recent DVD's.

DVD Shrink is freeware, there are other programs available that will do what you want, but you will have to pay for them.

Beware, copying of DVD's is illegal.

FatboySlim71 11:15 04 Sep 06

I cannot believe that people are blatently giving out advice on how to copy dvd's even freaky has said "Beware, copying of DVD's is illegal" If people want to copy dvd's and they don't know how to do it, then let them find out how to do it rather than helping them to do it.

Strawballs 12:40 04 Sep 06

Are the DVD's you want to copy copywrited or home made from digi cam if copywrited you should not get any help here!!!

Shutt1e 22:08 04 Sep 06

they are from camcorder i have a sony handy cam and the cd init i wnat to copy as it has holiday films on it

FatboySlim71 11:26 06 Sep 06

You won't need a program like DVD shrink for your holiday film as DVD Shrink is for making a dual layer film fit on to a single layer dvdr, as you camcorder will use either a 8cm dvd disc or I am not sure if some take a standard sized dvdr disc them a copying program like Clone DVD would be a good choice for your needs.

You should have stated from the start that you were wanting to copy your holiday film as you said earlier "woops ok" this would indicate to me that you are not wanting to copy your holiday films, as this would have been the perfect chance for you to say "Can I not even copy my holiday films" and this was not said by you so I am still doubtful that you are really wanting to copy your holiday films.

Chris-201875 17:49 06 Sep 06

I use DVD fab, about £23 simple to use, and does dvd9.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5