DVD Copying Software

Macaonasa 15:48 19 Jul 03

I've just installed a large hard disk onto my PC. Can anyone recommend the best program for copying DVDs to the hard drive in the various formats?

-pops- 16:04 19 Jul 03

From the PCA Site Policy:-

"'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information."

Gaz 25 16:08 19 Jul 03

I agree with the above, if you want the software though look through google, there are many but they cost.

Macaonasa 17:22 19 Jul 03

Poor -pops- you must be nearly war-hero level, sitting alone there all day, nothing better to be than the unpaid sentinel for the entertainment industry. I suppose it beats watching flies flying around your lampshade.

Maybe Tony will take you on his next trip to D.C.

clayton 18:16 19 Jul 03

click here

click here

click here

Ive never used any of these as i dont have a dvd writer, i do have a tape deck, video recorder & cd writer :)

Smiler 18:26 19 Jul 03

So much for PCA Site Policy
Why bother with all the above when the September PC Advisor cover disc has the full version of DVD Magic. Replicates DVD without a DVD recorder and convert any DVD into a CD-R. Need I say anymore

Gaz 25 18:33 19 Jul 03

Need I say more:

Movie Jack 2

or

DVD X COPY.

Search on google. but I am not getting chucked off so I say no more,

Gaz 25 18:34 19 Jul 03

AND...

They are slow, sometimes taking over an hour to copy a DVD.

letitbleed 18:55 19 Jul 03

Try this click here
It's freeware & excellent

Djohn 19:48 19 Jul 03

I don't think you are contravening site policy if you are copying your own DVDs to your hard-drive. j.

rickf 21:15 19 Jul 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…