DVD Cleaning

Spr 09:01 31 Jan 06

I have been playing a DVD on my PC with no problem when I went to play it on the DVD connected to the TV it keep slipping/sticking after 5 mins I cleaned the DVD with water & clean lint free cloth, this time it played for 15 mins before the same thing happened.

Was it the DVD or the DVD player that needed cleaning, which is the correct way to clean a DVD and or DVD player.

Strawballs 10:25 31 Jan 06

If you are cleaning a DVD or CD you should not go round it in circles you should go across it. If it is scratches you buy tools to polish them out I have one called a Skip Doctor that I bought from Asda and it has restored quite a few of my scratched disc's but it has it's limits with deep scratches there are other makes abouts but I think they all work in a similar way.

Sonbat 10:36 31 Jan 06

There is a disc to clean the laser lens in your dvd/cd player...check this site for more info.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…