Dvd burning using nero vision

MIKE 20:00 10 Aug 06

I've burnt a dvd in the past using Nero vision to convert it to the American tv system for my son in the U.S. with no trouble but now find that I an getting a flag proir to burning saying @THE DIRECTORY YOU SELECTED ALREADY CONTAINS VIDEO_TS DIRECTOR. ALL IFO,VOB & BUP FILES WILL BE DELETED. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE? YES NO
I recorded the video from my vcr via S video and Powercinema to my hard drive. I also notices that although I get a message saying the project wad copies successfully it in fact wasn't, also at the stage of BURNING PROCECT ONTO DISC ther current progress chart does not appear to be filling. By the way I'm using Nero 7 and as I said it did work in thge past
Any ideas

Diversion 01:06 11 Aug 06

To burn this type of file you need to use Nero Express Click on Video/Pictures, Then DVD-Video Files Click on ADD then using the drop down menu find the location of the folder containing the VOB files etc and follow the prompts. You should be able to click on OK or Next when you add the folder containing the VOB files etc.

Regards D

MIKE 13:37 11 Aug 06

Thanks Diversion,
I tried your suggestion with no success
I'm trying to produce a dvd in NTSc format which I succeeded to do before using Nero vision but am now having difficulties.
I'm not familar with these files ie IFO, VOB & BUP FILES and the video recordings seem to automatically record in movie clip format(whateverthat is)

MIKE 15:03 11 Aug 06

By the way the files are mpg is there any way I can identify this VIDEO_TS FILE as I have come to a standstill.
I dont even mind re-recording it ifit will help

MIKE 16:22 15 Aug 06

I solved the problem by downloading update to Nero 7

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…