dvd burning sotware for converting and burningg

stephen0205 14:41 23 May 06

i am looking for really good dvd burning software u see i have downloaded movies direct from sky and they are mpeg1 files so i need software to select the file create a menu and convert to dvd format files and burn ..... i recently used nero 7 and it wont run properly on my pc and i used power producer 2 an3 aned after a short while they stopped woking they froze when opened so now i have reinstalled them and it done the same thing.so does anyone know any software

rdlandco 14:50 23 May 06

Like Stephen 0205 I am experimenting with dvd burning. I have a cinergy xs hybrid dongle with which I can get great digital TV on my computer. I want to be able to record TV to a free standing hard disk and then burn it to DVD for use in my motorhome, rather than carry bulky VCR tapes.
I can record to the hard disk and convert to burn to DVD disk but it takes forever to convert before burning.
Is there no simple way of transferring TV recordings to a DVD burner or do we have to convert first?
TIA.............Titch Smith

john-232317 14:50 23 May 06

You are probably lacking in memory and space for the files.
If you buy a stand alone dvd recorder ( probably as cheap as burning software ) to can record from sky in realtime.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…