dvd burning software, whats the best

steveooo 23:17 08 Mar 04

hello anyone ive recently purchased a dvd writer but no software came with it and im wondering what is the best software available at present???

Totally-braindead 23:59 08 Mar 04

Until recently I would have said the software written by 321 studios, you can do a Google search to find their website. Its so good at copying virtually everything that they've just lost a court case in America and have had to alter the programs they sell. Afraid I can't comment about how good the new software is as the case they lost was only last month. I hear good things about the new Nero and Easy DVD creator though, but must admit I've not personally seen them working.

Spook Tooth 00:11 09 Mar 04

IF you can, try before you buy. I've found several different DVD software burning programs were not compatible with the drive I had.

Tried this click here by Gear Software. It works but it's quite pricey.

MidgetMan 08:46 09 Mar 04

For day to day burning etc I suggest nero 6 and recode, for compressing a complete film onto one dvd use dvd shrink, small and free. It was written by the same same person that did recode.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…