DVD burning software??

mikegm7 08:12 10 Jun 04

I am just about to try my hand at producing some digital video footage onto dvd. I have downloaded a trial version of ULEAD for editing. Somebody recently suggested SONIC DVD for burning. Does anybody know of any trial versions of burning software? Also, I have an old NERO version 5 for burning, would this suffice, or would I be better off looking at more up-to-date software such as SONIC DVD?
Thanks in advance.

Eric10 11:24 10 Jun 04

If it's just DVD burning that you need then click here for a free CD/DVD burning program that came out better than some commercial software in recent PC magazine reviews. With regard to Nero, I think you need version 6 for DVD.

stlucia 12:44 10 Jun 04

If Eric10's suggestion doesn't suit you, your best bet is probably to buy a Nero upgrade to version 6 -- it's highly regarded (though it's not what I use).

I have used Sonic MyDVD, and prefer it to Roxio for DVDs, though I've had some problems with it burning SVCDs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…