dvd burning problem

kane_2001 15:13 17 Jan 05

Ive got myself a pioneer A108 DVD rewriter, have been copying my home films from my hard drive onto discs as well as borrowing our family holiday dvds to copy them for myself as well. I can burn fine and am using DVD-R as stated on my dvd player but everytime I play them back it gets nearly to the end of the disc and starts to freeze, jump etc. Its happened to nearly all of them. Im using clone DVD and CSS region free, so even though my discs are burnt fine they all mess about towards the end of what Ive recorded! ANY IDEAS????

PA28 15:20 17 Jan 05

Will they play back OK on other players? In particular will they play back OK on your A108? If they do, then you know where to look (I have a compatability issue between a domestic DVD recorder and my Tosh DVD player at the moment, which is similar. However the disks play back fine on the machine on which they were recorded - so I start thinking of matters such as laser alignment).

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:21 17 Jan 05

if you want to copy a dvd your family has made try a program called dvd shrink , I think its just matching the correct dvd copying programs to your pc I had the same pron with dvd`s freeing at end of movie so I changed to dvd shrink 3.2 click here and it worked fine after that.

kane_2001 15:22 17 Jan 05

havent tried playing them back on my A108 but have done a copy for my family as well and they all say that its fine until the end of the discs. Slighty annoyingh as dont want to end up just making coasters, got rid of one writwe due to this beforehand

john-232317 17:19 17 Jan 05

Try what SurfMonkey _#:@}™ says, you are probably putting too much on, that program will sort it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…