DVD Burning help please!

scott_bradley 20:18 PM 02 May 12

Hi all,

To say I'm struggling is an understatement!! 5 hours I was trying to solve this problem for Sunday, with no luck...

My problem is this...I would like to burn a film which is 3hours 15minutes long onto DVD which is saved on my pc, therefore the file is too large for 1 single dvd disk, how can I split it into 2 dvd's so I can play it on my home dvd player? Its in MP4 format i believe.

Many thanks for any help.

Scott

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:10 PM 02 May 12

TRy http://www.dvdshrink.org/ to shrink onto one disk.

eedcam 22:17 PM 02 May 12

If it is Mp4 then shrink is no good it can only usd Video -Ts or Iso

So use DVD Flick Its free DVD FLICK

eedcam 22:20 PM 02 May 12

Oh and you dont need to split to 2 discs it will fit it it on one

scott_bradley 18:04 PM 03 May 12

Hi, thanls for the replies.

DVD flick wont let me do it with mp4. are there any programmes that you could recommend for me to convert the file maybe?

Many thanks

Scott

eedcam 18:23 PM 03 May 12

Hi wellI do mp4 in Flick no prob .What actually happens when you try to do it

scott_bradley 18:45 PM 03 May 12

I'm not too sure I'm doing it right to be honest!

Im clicking "new project" and nothing happens, so i click "open project" click "all files" open titanic and it says thats not a valid DVD flick project, I think im doing something wrong?? I actually have no idea what I'm doing on this programme!

lotvic 19:26 PM 03 May 12

Download the DvdFlickguide pdf which gives you step by step instructions complete with screenshots.

lotvic 19:35 PM 03 May 12

Or ClickHere if you want a quick guide

eedcam 20:18 PM 03 May 12

Forget project you are already there when you open flick usse ADD TITLE ad you file then create dvd flick has an inbuilt tutorialas well clcik on Guide top RH corner

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…