Dvd burning

allde 09:24 20 Mar 03

I'm looking into buying a DVD burner and I'm wondering if I should buy the DVD-RW or the DVD-+RW, its main purpose will be for dvd backups.
The only problem with the + format is the Disc's are 4 times dearer, but is it the future?.
Also what is the best software that will burn macro protected DVD's

€dstow 09:57 20 Mar 03

DVD burners are available that will burn both types of DVD. These cost very liitle, if any, extra money.

Regarding copying Macrovision protected DVDs - why do you think Macrovision is there? That's right - to stop people copying. I has no other funstion than that. OK, it is possible to over-ride it but this isn't the place to ask about these activities.

€d

spanner1 15:33 20 Mar 03

I bought one of these for making my own videos but have not had much luck in producing a good video as the picture comes out very jerky after spending 4 days importing, editing and rendering.
It does support the -R/RW and the +R/RW. I have no knowledge of macro protected DVD's.

rickf 20:28 20 Mar 03

DVD+Rws packet of 10 for £21 here click here. It does look as if the +RW format is going to be the one for the future though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…