DVD burning

Rik-Boland 13:46 20 Apr 05

I have downloaded a few fims from eXeem (Down loaded a DVX to play them on) and now want to burn them on a DVD so that I can watch them away from my computer. I already have the technology to do that just not the know how. So how do I do this as I am worried that if I burn it to a DVD disk it wont open because I wont be told to open it via a DVX any idea's

Thanks

Rik

Yoda Knight 14:50 20 Apr 05

What burning software do you use ? Nero supports dvd authoring but you need the plugins to support converting the files to dvd format, but I'm sure you know where to find them.... ;)

Noelg23 15:13 20 Apr 05

go to click here it tells you all u need to know about converting AVI, MPG, DivX files to DVD and playing them on your DVD player which also must be able to play these kind of DVDs or your stuck and will need to buy a new player...

roisin dubh 17:26 20 Apr 05

1.you need a programme to convert source to dvd structured files (normally vob files) such as Tmpgenc

2. then an authoring programme to insert chapter points, menus etc (such as tmpgenc dvd author)

3. Then a programme to convert dvd files to iso file (if you don't, chapter points etc won't work although dvd will prob play and just show 4 vob files as diferrent chapters) (such as imgtool)

4. Then a burning programme (Personally use dvddecrypter for burning only as very reliable and have plenty of control over speeds etc, plus it's free)

5. Would also recommend daemon drive by daemon tools, a dvd drive emulator, also free, lets you play the iso file as a dvd to ensure that it is okay before burning to a disc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…