dvd burning

m-221519 12:31 19 Aug 04

Trying to burn vob files on to dvd using cd burner xp pro and other different burners.The dvd burn goes well but then when I try to play it in the computer or the home dvd nothing happens,error message cannot find disc,disc in use.Do I need to covert the vob files into something else or do I need to burn as a data disc,using xp and external dvd.When playing on home dvd the error comes up cannot play this disc.

chugby 21:18 19 Aug 04

not used cd burner xp pro before is this is also compatible with burning dvd's as well as cd's?.

this may help click here

nick_j007 21:23 19 Aug 04

Try using DVD Shrink 3.1 I think it is. Then copy onto a DVD with Nero if you can.
Also check your discs are decent for the job.

HTH,

Nick

nick_j007 21:24 19 Aug 04
  nick_j007 21:27 19 Aug 04

The 'How' link at the bottom of the link above has a few online guides on how to go about it all.

THE TERMINATOR 21:55 19 Aug 04

Sorry, you need a program like Nero 6.0 to burn vob (dvd image) files to a disk. It's not just a case of burning them(copying)from your hard drive. Have you checked PCA downloads for a vob burner....TT

Belatucadrus 22:06 19 Aug 04

click here try the CDburner forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…