DVD Burner software

curlylad 03:05 18 Apr 04

I have a DVD burner and wish to make a copy of one of my DVD's.What software do I require , is there a free software that I can download?
Any help appreciated as usual.

howard60 06:21 18 Apr 04

on last months cover disc was a 30day version of nero 6

speedy007 07:12 18 Apr 04

DVD X copy platinum is one of the easiest around.
Plonk your DVD in and a couple of clicks.
Job done.

g0nvs 10:51 18 Apr 04

DVD Shrink (FREE) & Nero. Work perfectly for me.

SirGalahad2004 18:15 18 Apr 04

AL YOU NEED IS HERE click here

SirGalahad2004 18:15 18 Apr 04

AL YOU NEED IS HERE click here

jakimo 18:40 18 Apr 04

DVD x copy banned by judge

click here

jakimo 18:46 18 Apr 04

compare copiers....

click here

QQAA 18:52 18 Apr 04

yes, i agree that "DVD Shrink" (for ripping from single/dual-layer dvd disc to harddisk) click here and "Nero Burning ROM" (for burning to disc) could be a nice combination to accomplish your DVD-backup objective.

QQAA 19:06 18 Apr 04

by the way, while searching for the appropriate dvd-back tools, you may want to look-out for the so-called 'scamware' click here which are actually an illegal repackaging of certain freewares by some authors to earn quick profits from the unwary consumers.

curlylad 10:57 19 Apr 04

Plenty for me to try , what I now need to know , is there a way you can just put a DVD in the DVD ROM drive , and a blank DVD in the copier drive and copy it straight off without the need for copying onto the hard drive first , this sort of process as you may be able to tell is new to me so I apologise for what may be an obvious question/answer to some of you but if you can't do that why not ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…