dvd burn

okcoky 21:21 17 Mar 06

i have downloaded a film which nero says is too big for a normal 4.7 gb disk.It has now shrunk the film but when i try to burn it the nero now says there is not enough space for the temp files in the specified folder. i have tried to make a new folder but it still says the same about the new folder.It says there are 225mb available but it says i need 3580mb.anyone help?

kinger 21:25 17 Mar 06

There may not be space on your hard drive to store the image before it transfers it to disk.

Have you got anymore hard drives to use as a temp folder?

okcoky 21:35 17 Mar 06

how do i put temp folder on other drive as i have another one.also i have plenty of space on my other drive(well 10gb) lol

kinger 21:38 17 Mar 06

In the settings in Nero you can choose where to place the temp folder.

I'll look at mine to see how.

Simply use your larger drive as the temp.

okcoky 21:42 17 Mar 06

thanx for your help

kinger 21:43 17 Mar 06

File, Preferences, Cache, alter it to your new drive.

fitcher 12:59 19 Mar 06

I find this very interesting as there is a software that will shrink a dvd ..dvd shrink for instance ..my self well i am looking forward to the divx system so we all can have bbc films downloads very quickly when it starts to come .i have an archos that does this but will only play back on its own screen .so i am thinking of a dvd to divx software ,if someone can recomend one . so i can reduce the files down to a very small size on a dvd in divx you can try divx on its site, the speed of film trailers is fast .divx to dvd is free.

fitcher 13:03 19 Mar 06

further ,,file size reduction for a the average movie dvd is reuced to by about a quarter

okcoky 18:04 19 Mar 06

all ok now thanx evertbody

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac