DVD from BBC

Border View 02 Apr 12

I've just ordered a DVD from the BBC Shop. Its on its way. I have noticed however that it says it MP format. What does this mean please? Will it play on my DVD player?

Miké 02 Apr 12

can you post a link to the DVD, never heard of 'MP format'.

Border View 02 Apr 12
  Miké 02 Apr 12

Well I have had a look and still not really any the wiser! However I think it's probably some sort of multimedia content, as they don't state any specific player needs it hopefully will be fine.

Border View 02 Apr 12

Will just have to wait and see. Will post back when they arrive and I've tried running them.

Thank you for responding.

Sea Urchin 02 Apr 12

It appears to stand for Mixed Packs meaning there is more than one DVD. Although they call it a "format" I don't think it has anything to do with the format of the DVD.

Border View 02 Apr 12

Thank you Sea Urchin.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message