DVD Bad Disc.?

Uboat 13:10 18 Apr 09

Hello ive just transfered a home movie of us at christmas just gone via WMA & when i try to play it in the dvd player it says Bad Disc.?

has anyone got any idea how i can change the format of the copy please i transfered it using nero 7

thankyou

OTT_Buzzard 13:38 18 Apr 09

Put your DVD back in to you PC, bring up the part of Nero that you used to create your DVD. Click'More' at teh bottom of the window and click 'Finalize Disc'.

This should finish the process to allow a DVD player to read the disc.

If that doesn't work (or if you did it first time round) then try reburning it to a different DVD. Some DVD players don't like certain media....

eedcam 15:30 18 Apr 09

Did you mean WMM as opposed to WMA if so possibly you never made a proper DVD -video what format does it show on exploring on your pc
Should be a Video-TS folder

Uboat 17:23 18 Apr 09

hi guys thanks for teh replies, would it be any better if i use Roxio as a burner rather then Windows media.?

rdave13 17:35 18 Apr 09

Try Movie DVD Maker; click here

AL47 18:55 18 Apr 09

youre ggoing to want

1, if you dont know what youre dvd player supports use DVD-R

2, Video TS folder with .IFO and .VOB files in it, on the DVD

3, to finalise the disk

of course sometimes you just get bad burns randomly

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…