DVD BACK-UP

LAINE 12:01 25 Apr 03

HI GANG
just got a dvdr, want to back-up my dvd collection trouble is most of my dvd's are over 4.7g ..
how can i copy them to play in me domestic player? I need to do this as the damed kids are killing origanals
thanks for reading....

Jonathan314159 13:07 25 Apr 03

You are into dangerous copyright issues here - I'm not even sure if you're allowed to make a back-up copy for personal use.

There are two main problems with commercial dvds aside from the legal issue. The first as you say is that they normally have greater capacity than the blank discs. The second is that they have copy protection systems. The best place I have found for all advice on my dvd recorder is the following address.

click here

There are forums there which deal with just about everything, and the following article deals with your query

click here

wardwood 15:28 25 Apr 03

i just bought a disc from aldi's.its called movie jack 3.it cost £9.99 and makes back up copies of dvd's.they play on most dvd players.hope this helps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…