dvd auto burn

pinnicat 17:42 07 May 05

Anybody any idea how i can get DVD SHRINK 3.2 to automatically open my burning software SONIC.i.e. where are the settings for this?
It has worked this way before but now just wants to close and and leaves me having to import from file. this is fine but, some discs since, wont run on most players, as they did before.

pinnicat 19:02 07 May 05

thanks for all your help...I don't know what i would have done without it.....ahem...
anyway for future referance...Home..advanced..single session (tick).closes disc and enables greater compatability. thanks again pinnicat you are so clever.

Diodorus Siculus 19:09 07 May 05

Thanks for answering! I was wondering something similar myself!

VideoSentry 19:10 07 May 05

I only wish that all people who find their answers from elsewhere would do what you have done, and post it, Thanks, as it helps.

pinnicat 00:08 08 May 05

when you select files from hdd ...double click and select only video file...Not audio. (i think it's empty anyway)..if you click on title once and select title as a whole..it's not as compatable with as many players. Dunno why...it works,,all i need to know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…