dvd authoring progs?

NGE 22:45 16 Apr 04

Hello, does anyone know of a dvd authoring program which is free and easy to use. I would like it to convert my avi files to dvd files and then burn them including menus and titles. TIA.

stalion 23:19 16 Apr 04

bump

dazzling (work) 00:20 17 Apr 04

you could try this TMPGEnc Plus Ver.2.521 its not free but you get 14 day trial. i use it its very good get download here click here .darren

lightfeet 07:24 17 Apr 04

Did you not get a DVD authoring prog with your burner or with the hardware you use to download your avi files? Could be worth having a look.

To download I use Sonic MyDVD that came with my JVC camcorder which does the job well.

pj123 11:30 17 Apr 04

I use NeroBurn which came with my CD burner to make VCDs. They can be played back on most DVD players.

NGE 10:48 18 Apr 04

damn. Sorry all for late post but i didnt get emails saying i had a new reply. I will try those suggestions, my burner came with power dvd and some reallybad authoring software which doesnt do as much as i would like. Its called power producer i think.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…