dvd audio to mp3 or wav

Antz 21:44 04 Sep 03

Does anybody know of any software can that can rip the soundtrack from a dvd to mp3 or wav. i have made a number of home dvd's and would like to rip the soundtrack from a few of them. The reason I cannot do it from the original tape footage is simple,He's 2 years old and can break iron.

Pesala 23:12 04 Sep 03

make him record it again to teach him a lesson (~_~)

Boluwd 00:06 05 Sep 03

The easiest way is to use the soundcard recorder (eg Creative Recorder)and set it to record "what u hear". Pop in your DVD in the DVD player and make sure the Creative recorder window is open and on top of your usual DVD player software window. Press the record button first followed by play on the DVD software. You get a few seconds of silence first but it's better to start recording first than the other way round. It automatically records in wave format and you can convert to mp3 using the many free converting software on the web. I now use EAC with Lame compressor. But there are loads out there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…