DVD Audio Creator slow?

De Marcus™ 10:35 05 Oct 05

I've recently purchased this programme for it's simplicity in use. I've a very large CD collection which I ripped to mp3 over a period of several days using itunes.

I wanted to use DVD Audio Creator to author a DVD which would have it's own built in menus for selecting songs and playing them rather than relying on the DVD players' capability of playing back mp3. The reason for doing this is I get to choose the background, navigation and structure rather than just having the dvd players simple menu which isn'y very descriptive.

I loaded all my songs into the program, chose my background pictures and started the conversion process (mp3 into .vob) the program reported back that the process would take 8hrs and it did.

Now I know there was a few hundred songs in the list to be converted but 8hrs? I run a pretty fast machine that makes mincemeat out of video. I guess I'm wondering why a dvd audio disk should take so long to encode compared to dvd video?

De Marcus™ 14:35 05 Oct 05

De Marcus™ 20:52 05 Oct 05

tick and close.

De Marcus™ 22:35 05 Oct 05

One last try for the night shift?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…