dvd..

Hucky 15:00 21 Mar 09

hi guys...i hav a cdrw dvd rom drive is it possible to burn a dvd or will i need a dvd rw drive ta!

rawprawn 15:24 21 Mar 09

You should have no problem writing to DVD, as far as I know RW applies only to the DVD itself.

eedcam 15:37 21 Mar 09

It should say DVD RW if its a writer whats the model/make number

Hucky 15:38 21 Mar 09

this is my laptop... i am using dvd shrink with nero 8 and before my c crashed i coul make dvds straight from dvd shrink without doin anything now it is telling me where the files are and i cannot seem to burn them

click here

rawprawn 16:07 21 Mar 09

I think Combo is the operative word.
Just put a dvd in and try it.

eedcam 16:26 21 Mar 09

Ok shrink cant burn any dvd's it has to use aburner like Nero or something else.Are you saying you have opened a file /folder or dvd in shrink and it does nowt .What exactly happens

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:59 21 Mar 09

cdrw dvd rom drive

It will only read and write to CD but read only from DVD

Hucky 17:26 21 Mar 09

so i will have to get a external dvd rw yes

Sea Urchin 17:33 21 Mar 09

It's odd that you say before your laptop 'crashed' you could burn DVDs. But if the spec is as you say then that would not have been possible as Fruit Bat /\O/\ says

eedcam 18:43 21 Mar 09

I think it does have a RW dvd ok according to a couple of specs click here than his link which worries me as it takes you some where different first

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…