dv to home dvd

kakellie 20:24 04 Nov 04

i have some home videos i want to put on a dvd to to give to family and friends i have pinnacle instant cd/dvd but when i use this it either freezes or the dvd won't play in my home dvd(-r/rw)even video cds sometimes work but usually don't.i also have windows movie maker can this do the job.

ICF 20:37 04 Nov 04

Could be your DVD player is it a new model?
What speed are you burning the DVD's or CD's at?
Could be the brand of DVD's or CD's your using.

kakellie 21:05 04 Nov 04

i've tried the dvd ive made in other home dvd players and its the same result.is there some software i can buy that is dedicated to this area i could use which produces a home playable dvd

SEASHANTY 21:17 04 Nov 04

The easiest way, by far, and usually the most reliable for transferring VHS tape to DVD disc is to use a home DVD recorder. This does it in real time and a two hour VHS tape takes 2 hours to DVD and all you need is a scart lead (and a disc of course). Home DVD recorders are becoming cheaper all the time and will substitute for your VCR as they include a TV tuner and will also take a FREEVIEW box on the second scart socket.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…