duplicating cd roms

JACC 12:28 07 Dec 03

is there any software that would let me copy cds . I know that it is illegal to copy and sell cds but this is for personal use only.

Jester2K II 12:35 07 Dec 03

Not just illegal to copy and sell but illegal just to copy. Even for personal use.

If you are trying to copy or "backup" games or DVDs at some stage you'll need to circumvent some sort of copyright protection. Illegal.

Part of PCA website policy -

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

leo49 13:17 07 Dec 03

Have a read through here which should provide the info you need.

click here

The most 2 popular burning software programs are Nero and Roxio EasyCD.

DAG88 15:22 07 Dec 03

Nero and other popular programs don't copy all CDs sucessfully if they are protected. I find clone CD very good and havent came across any CDs that failed. It is available on downloads.com

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…