Dual monitors trick?

kenpachi 16:10 06 Mar 14

I have a Packard bell all in one pc LA6524 UK and its currently connected to 2 other screens. I bought a VGA splitter a few days ago in an attempt to have 3 screens but the issue I am having is that instead of having 3 different independent screens the other 2 screens are a clone of each other.

My question is how can I have 3 screens on this Packard bell all in one pc LA6524 UK?

kenpachi 16:39 06 Mar 14

I have a 1 VGA port and 1 HMDI port which is used to connect the builded in CPU to the builded in monitor. Unless a HDMI cable can be separate into two just like I did with my VGA cable but will this still be a clone?

kenpachi 16:42 06 Mar 14

MechKB if you click Here and go to page 56 and look in the images you will see how the inside of it looks like. I dont know which one graphic card and which type will fix it in and what issues I might have.

aquatarkus 21:58 06 Mar 14

Have a look at the Matrox Dualhead 2go and the triplehead 2go vga converters this could be just what your looking for, not cheap though

click here

Regards Aquatarkus

kenpachi 13:55 01 Apr 14

Aqutarkus i looked into that but it didnt tell me if each monitor will be independent and not a clone of each other.

aquatarkus 18:49 01 Apr 14

Hi Kenpachi the monitor displays will be independent, If you look at the user guide / manual for the Dualhead2go or the triplehead2go it clearly shows you what can be set up. Regards Aquatarkus

kenpachi 12:59 02 Apr 14

Thanks aquatarkus will see if i can get the dualhead2go on ebay

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now