Dual monitors

Scowegian 21:00 10 May 04

How I can set up to use 2 monitors simultaneously? I want to have one on the application and the other on the help screen.

It may help in getting the answer required if you included the specification & operating system in your next post.

tell us a little more about your hardware and your Operating system.

If you have a spare video socket (i.e. your card supports two monitors) it is simply a case of plugging in the second monitors then right click the desktop / properties/settings/ then follow the instructions (just one or two clicks)

So tell us more cos it could be a little more complex if you don't have the nessecary hardware or an antiquated OS.

Gemma 21:14 10 May 04

Lots on the web - start here click here

woodchip 21:22 10 May 04

It will work if you have onboard graphics and a separate graphics card in a slot and a monitor in bo the ports it will also work if you have a graphics card that supports two monitor or having two graphics cards in slots. As above then just right click desktop\Properties\Settings\advanced check the settings under one of the tabs

Scowegian 22:22 10 May 04

I have NF24-ALH NVIDIA DDR ATX Socket A motherboard running Windows XP professional, AMD Athlon XP2600+ 2.09Ghz and 1 GB RAM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…