Dual Monitor back to Single

Jibboom 17:06 26 Apr 06

Okay, I recently bought a TFT monitor and decided to set up dual monitors with this and my old CRT.

Now i've gone back to uni, I have only taken the TFT monitor with me and I have a problem - most of my programs have gone back to displaying on this monitor by default, but one program (line6 Edit) which I used to have display on my secondary monitor still displays as if it is on the secondary monitor (ie when I minimise / maximise I can see it moving off screen). Of course, there isn't a secondary monitor so I can't use the program OR move it back to my primary monitor.

I have tried reinstalling and looking through my registry for any trace of it but this didn't work.

Any ideas how I can get the program to show itself?

Skills 17:21 26 Apr 06

Check your display settings right click on the desktop properties settings tab check that its set to use one monitor only you may have to go into the advanced settings. Cant remember exactly where.

Jibboom 17:26 26 Apr 06

Yes I have been through all those menus allready, even making sure everything is set up for one monitor only didn't help. It's as if the program is remembering display co-ordinates that aren't there any more.

Skills 17:29 26 Apr 06

Try uninstalling / reinstalling

Jibboom 17:33 26 Apr 06

Yes I have allready tried that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…