Dual Graphics Cards

mjf85 21:44 01 May 06

Hi all

I am looking to upgrade my main desktop, as this current one is struggling these days with some of the stuff I am asking it to do. I am willing to spend decent monies on this new machine as I want it to last, for this reason I am looking at the AMD 4800+ X2 Procssor (2MB L2 cache on each CPU). To compliment this however I was looking and a while back I saw that you could have 2 graphics cards on the same mobo, yet when i have tried to find information on this my search goes cold.

Could someone please post a link or something as to where I could read up on this feature and indeed where I can buy the kit I am going to need for it

Kind Reagrds

Mark

citadel 21:54 01 May 06

search for sli or crossfire.

mjf85 21:56 01 May 06

Thanks alot mate

Hit it in to google first time and got the results I was looking for, arhwell there goes £900.

Kind Regards

Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…