Dual boot xp and win98

zigg 19:49 13 Feb 04

I got some very useful advice in the helproom yesterday about creating a dual boot system with xp and 98.
There are a couple of other things I want to check. When I have my dual boot system with win98 on one hard drive and xp on the other, do I need to have a seperate internet connection for each operating system and will I need a different e-mail address for each operating system? Are there any files that such as Norton antivirus that will cover the entire system or will I need to install this and everything else seperately on each operating system hard drive?
Any advice appreciated

flecc 20:21 13 Feb 04

You need everything installed on each system, but you can use the same Email address on both without problems. The best way to think of the two systems is to treat them as if they were two separate computers, then everything to do with their management will be clear.

zigg 20:25 13 Feb 04

Thanks my friend!

powerless 20:28 13 Feb 04

Remember when you have downloaded emails they will be with the OS they are downloaded with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…