dual boot xp and ubuntu or other linux setup ....

Jaro 19:39 29 Oct 07

hi everyone. i have just sorted some problem i had and i thought i would post it here if some other people have the same problem.

i had xp installed on my laptop and i decided to try Linux UBUNTU the new one ver.7.10 so i could have dual boot setup. i have used partition manager to to create another two small partitions for UBUNTU one for system and one for swap files. now all went well i have installed new system and restarted and voalaa i had linux perfectly running on my laptop. i was happy till i tried to boot back to XP :( and it would just go to the XP start logo and than it would just restart back to the main boot menu. i thought that i will have to reinstall windows so i was not happy at all but when i tried to boot from XP install CD i just couldn't get anywhere it wouldn't work as i always did :(

now the solution : the good part :) what actually happened was that partition manager hide the main windows partitions so what you have to do is to is unhide partition using ULTIMATE BOOT CD click here . once the partition is unhiden than you can boot back to XP without any problem. hope this will help someone who is in position as i was.

cu JARO

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now