dual boot

MANDY 20:35 15 Apr 05

hello everyone is it possible to have win xp home running two on two seperate hard drives giving you the choice of which one to run a friend wants one os to use for normal computing or the choice of using the other one to play his trian sims etc just wants nothing but one drive only for train flight sims then the other os would not get affected by some of these programs how do we stand with the activation side of things can anyone advise me on this i know how to do this with win98 and xp on the same partitoned drive but not with two seperate drives in the same system.thanks in advance andy.

andrew-196854 21:33 15 Apr 05

what do you need 2 operating systems for just run your games on the spare hard drive , and i dont think that you can do it i may be wrong

tasslehoff burrfoot 21:52 15 Apr 05

I don't know but tak a look here click here

under "coming soon" it seems to list what you want. Don't know how soon "soon" is though.

Just hope Powerless sees this thread (it's his site).

quack 22:57 15 Apr 05

Boot Magic will allow you to run OS on two separate HDDs and give you the option of which drive you want to boot to on startup

powerless 17:08 16 Apr 05

Do you know how to install Windows XP?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…