//some 3rd party need geo

DSO Exploit

yapstan 16:28 12 Jan 05

Hi all
everytime I do a search with Spybot one of the things it finds is DSO Exploit.this comes up on every search can someone please tell me what it is, thanks

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 16:33 12 Jan 05

ignore it its only a bug in spybot

JaßîsFaß ˜ 16:40 12 Jan 05
  Gingermum 16:41 12 Jan 05

Check this out so you can decide if it's a threat or not. You'll also find lots more info if you type 'DSO exploit' into Google.
click here

Taw® 19:16 12 Jan 05

as SurfMonkey _#:@}™ states this is known bug, the fix is out there but I,m sorry I do not have the link. Scroll back a couple of pages because I think last night there was a link posted. It is not a threat so ignore!!

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:19 12 Jan 05

I have posted the link to the fix above.

The Sack 20:30 12 Jan 05

Download Spybot 1.4 Beta 2, that shifts it.

Cook2 21:10 12 Jan 05

After Spy Bot searches your hard drive and gives you a DSO error - double click on the file, and open it.

It will show you possibly several files with errors, on the far right hand side you will see a registry symbol. If you left click on it, it will take you into the registry and highlight the file in error. Right click on that file and delete it. Repeat the process to delete the other files.

WARNING - only delete the highlighted file.

CHAIRLEG 22:03 12 Jan 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…