DSL Connection drops

Lady Lara 20:35 19 Sep 04

I have a Binatone ADSL 2100 Router/Modem and my connection drops which causes me to reboot the PC in order for machine to access web again. Ihave tried to update the firmware but just get lost in an attempt to find the file to replace!! It is connected to my LAN port and that goes to ADSL Filter.

I am baffled. Anyone any ideas please.

LL

Lady Lara 20:47 19 Sep 04

Have disconnected Modem Firewall as I have Zone Alarm running. Wondering if a conflict might have existes which caused modem to disconnect.

Noleg24 08:37 20 Sep 04

turn on the modem firewall but I dont think this will be the problem...sounds more like incompatibility issues...I would try and update the firmware again but first find out where you installed the drivers for the modem and then update the firmware and you should be ok from there...also ring Binatone helpdesk and if they cant help (most of them dont like to) then take it back and get something else.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…