Drugs sold online??? surely this is ilegal!!!???

Mysticnas 15:46 21 Jan 03
  Mysticnas 15:46 21 Jan 03

Just sat at a PC trying to motivate myslelf to write an essay.

So typed "click here" and came up with this site click here

Surely this is not right/legal!!!

I don't do any of it myself anyway... but just was amazed to see this stuff online!

just thought i'd tell you guys at PCA bout it!

Check it out FE!

By the way, what should people do if they see i website which they believe to be illegal???

Just get off it and ignore it? or report it to someone?

nightporter 15:55 21 Jan 03

All natural And Legal Herbs, dont see the problem.

Mysticnas 15:57 21 Jan 03

are they???

oh. my bad.... i thought they were just drugs, didn't linger too long on the site, did it say they were legal?

oresome 15:58 21 Jan 03

I'd get on with writing the essay!

"Are all of your products legal ?
Our products are legal to be purchased in the United Kingdom, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, South Africa and most other countries. Our products can be legally imported into almost every country although each country has its own legal code. If in doubt you should check with your local consumer affairs office."

Elrond 15:58 21 Jan 03

I am no user of these products either but i do believe they are legal. On my trips to the big music festivals last summer, i was shocked to find there were a few stalls selling these types of drugs. There must be some reason and its probably because they are herbal and not chemically manufactured or something.

Mysticnas 16:01 21 Jan 03

boring while it lasted... back to my extreeemely boring essay! :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…