Drop menu

ians6306 05 May 11

I am trying to create a dropdown menu in a SPyka webtemplate, does anyone have any advice on how to do this? I ama novice at this so any help would be appreciated. I am using dreamweaver cs4.

Ade_1 23 Jul 11

If you're looking to do a dropdown menu I can help with the code for that (presuming you mean an option box..)

Option 1 of drop down menu Option 2 of drop down menu

Remove all of the - in it. I can't show you the code in here without the dashes otherwise it creates a dropdown menu for me!

Here is a tutorial I found by quickly searching on Google with an explanation behind the select box; link text

If you're looking for a drop down menu for navigation Dynamic Drive have all sorts of navigations, both in HTML and in CSS, take a look around their site, they have a lot of useful examples!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message