Drop down list on google

bluto1 21:22 02 Dec 06

Every time I want to type in a site url (?) I get a dropdown list of every place I`ve visited. Is there any way of wiping this clean.?

VoG II 21:24 02 Dec 06

In the Google toolbar?

SANTOS7 21:25 02 Dec 06

click here
good luck..

bluto1 21:54 02 Dec 06

Sorry, I may have dropped a clanger. On my ISP`s home page there is a window to type in your required destination and is labelled "enhanced by Google". I tried the link you gave SANTOS7 but no joy, so I`m back where I started.
I think I saw a programme on a DVD supplied with PC Advisor so I`ll chase that out if it`s not out of date.Forgot to say my ISP is Tiscali!!

SANTOS7 21:59 02 Dec 06

click here
this might explain things a bit easier, i have just followed instructions myself and they worked for me..

De Marcus™ 22:05 02 Dec 06

Have you tried click here ?

SANTOS7 22:11 02 Dec 06

click here

silly old me, know what your sayin now the prog in the link will do what you want (and a bit more)

bluto1 22:35 02 Dec 06

Thanks you guys, but cCleaner doesn`t do it. However,SANTOS7, your entry at 21.59 did the job. Many thanks to you all, resolved.

Stuartli 22:39 02 Dec 06

I've just checked SANTOS7's link - good job as I was about to post the advice about the browser...

Manteno 14:22 12 Feb 07

I use Google as my home page but over the last couple of days it changed toUK.MSN.Com and no matter what I do I cannot make Google my home page again. Any ideas please. Thank You

Manteno

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…