DRM checking failed?

Ballie 15:39 30 Jan 05

I an trying to burn a audio cd from files that I have in my music folder (copied from a cd)I have tried to burn them useing wmp10 and Nero 6 reloaded, but each time I try in wmp it won't do it and when I try in Nero it says "DRM checking failed. Not enough burn licenes avaible"

Can anyone help?

bretsky 16:56 30 Jan 05

This may help you to understand "Digital Rights Management" click here

Click on the FAQs under Technical Information.

bretsky ;0)

Ballie 17:08 30 Jan 05

All I want to do is make a copy of the cd I bought for me to use/keep in my car cd player, to save my original cd getting damaged. Is there a way or a programe that will let me copy it to cd.

bretsky 17:33 30 Jan 05

I use my roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 as my media library, and I burn compilation audio Cd's in mp3 file format to play on my domestic hi-fi system.

I know that the big recording labels {BMG, SONY etc} are clamping down on copying audio Cd's using a PC, I think they put some sort of ultra high frequency on the disc so your PC will just refuse to play them, but allow domestic and in-car CD entertainment systems.

bretsky ;0)

Mikè 18:22 30 Jan 05

Record them in a different format using click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…