drivers uninstalliing '@ reinstalling

morecambe 10:23 03 Aug 05

Your video card appears to be missing one or more features required to run Call of Duty.

You should install the latest drivers for your video card, being sure to uninstall the old drivers first. If you already have the latest drivers, you should completely uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them. This fixes most problems. If the game still doesn't work, it may be that your video card does not have the minimum features required. Please check the readme for more information, including a list of supported video cards.
my pc is only few months old running xp have checked for latest drives says none avail so how do i uninstall @ reinstall do i lose them alltogether pc was already set up when i bought it

De Marcus™ 10:33 03 Aug 05

what graphics card do you have?

Minimum spec for playing this game is:

Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
Pentium PIII 800 MHz Processor or AMD Athlon
NVIDIA GeForce™ or ATI Radeon™ 7000 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X or Faster
256 MB RAM

ACOLYTE 10:34 03 Aug 05

Does it say what features it is missing? and what video card have you got?
Most drivers can be removed from the control panel add/remove section.

Stuartli 13:17 03 Aug 05

That specification is hardly groundbreaking...:-)

alan227 17:09 03 Aug 05

What make of graphics card have you got ( Nvidia or ATI ).

De Marcus™ 21:05 03 Aug 05

Definitely agreed stalion but if it's being run on integrated graphics... well....

morecambe 22:01 03 Aug 05

not really sure how to find graphic card info all i can find is sis 741 not sure if thats it

harps1h 22:10 03 Aug 05

that refers to the motherboard chipset. if possible post your specification plus your operating system

De Marcus™ 06:33 04 Aug 05

Sorry stuartli for getting your name wrong mixed up with another members :-)

morecambe. download belarc advisor from click here and run the program, it'll tell you exactly what hardware you have installed including your graphics card.

User-312386 08:33 04 Aug 05

click here and go down the page to where i have given full instructions on how to install (and uninstall old drivers) a graphics card driver

User-312386 08:37 04 Aug 05

click here for Nvidia drivers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…