Drivers Please

bonze 10:54 06 Apr 05

I have just installed win 2000 prof but can't get my usb working. In device manager these items have question marks and no driver installed. Where can I get these drivers from. Are they on the 2000 disk. Help Please.

ACOLYTE 10:58 06 Apr 05

Did you install the Motherboard drivers? they should be on a CD that came with the Mobo.

bonze 11:07 06 Apr 05

Sorry I should have written these down.
PCI Simple comunications control
Universal Serial bus usb controler
Multimedia adio controller
Video controler (VGA) compatible
Have'nt got any disks for mother board 2000 installed over win ME

Stuartli 11:39 06 Apr 05

You will need to go to the website of your motherboard manufacturer and download the drivers you require.

ACOLYTE 11:40 06 Apr 05

If you know the Mobo makes and type maybe you can download them from the website,i assume the modem is onboard,and do you have sound? as i think one of those is the sound card.Also you need to update the graffix card drivers as windows has loaded the generic drivers or so it seems.

jimv7 12:31 06 Apr 05

From memory, if you have just loaded win 2ooo, you have to get the usb patch before usb will work. There are also quite a few servive pack updates to install click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…